Sapphire draagbare Diode Laser
The ideal laser for both a first-time user and the seasoned dental laser practice.
- 3 watts continuous wave output, with 5 watts peak pulse power, 808 nm wavelength.
- Disposable tips - No stripping or cleaving.
- Portable, with a long use battery.
- Finger-touch control, with an optional foot pedal.
The SapphireŽ Portable Diode Laser unit is a dental soft-tissue laser surgical/debridement device. The Sapphire Portable Diode Laser may be used for a variety of soft-tissue, gingival modification, and sulcular therapy procedures.
The Sapphire Portable Diode Laser is indicated for use in dental intraoral soft tissue general, oral maxilla-facial and cosmetic surgery including ablating, incising, excising, vaporizing and coagulation of soft tissues using a fiber optic delivery system. Indications include:
- Excision and incision biopsies
- Hemostatic assistance
- Treatment of apthous ulcers
- Gingival incision and excision
- Gingival troughing
- Gingival recontouring
- Tissue retraction for impressions
- Oral papillectomy
- Sulcular debridement
- Sulcular tissue removal
- Removal of granulation tissue
- Abcess incision and draining and excision
- Removal of fibromas
- Soft tissue crown lengthening